Good evening little black dress fashionistas! Hope everyone doing great, so I have been nominated for the beauty tag from blogger averageaspirant. I love doing these tags because I feel it helps all us bloggers be social on here and get to know each other, and help each other out. You can also go check out her blog and her beauty tag post.
1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
I do not honestly remember my first make up item growing up. This is because from when I was in like grade five i owned a huge make up case that i got from my best friend. So from young ive been owning make up. But I would say maybe it was lip gloss.
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
One I can find that gives that perfect lip and coats just perfect. I would say so far yes which is the “Roller Lash” by Benefit Cosmetics,this by far is my favorite mascara.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from a foundation?
I love medium to full coverage, just because i do have a few acne scars here and there and i do like to hide them. But at the same time I do have great skin so I do not really need full coverage.
4. Favourite high-end brand?
5. What cosmetics brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
I would say Milk Make up, because there is something I want to try from that brand that ive been eyeing their “Blur Stick”. Black up, I would like to try their foundation, and Fenty Beauty (yes I havent tried it yet lol).
6. Favourite drugstore brand?
Nyx, It’s everywhere but also drugstore so I would say that. Just because I feel like its hard to even buy foundation and certain make up products drugstore because their shades do match darker skin tones.
7. Do you wear false lashes?
Yes I do!, all day everyday!
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
I would say my lashes, and like a lipstick or lip gloss. I guess I can say I can go out without foundation.
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
I guess my lashes, I love wearing my lashes and I get upset whenever someone touches them or if they go missing.
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there, or get lots of goodies at once?
Before I got married, often whenever id go to the mall. Now I do it whenever I got the cash or whenever my husbands treats me to a Sephora Spree. Now I pick up items here and there.
11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or do you spend freely?
To be honest I spend Freely, if I want it I want it.
12. Do you utilize coupons, reward cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Well I use my Sephora Rouge Card whenever I go, and I do take advantage of the Rouge member discounts whenever I can.
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Foundation, I have a problem. Even if I got 3 I would go out and buy more. I would say right now I go a lot of foundation to last me a lifetime.
14. Is there a brand you absolutely can’t stand?
I don’t think there is, I guess at one point Kat Von D. Its not that I couldn’t really stand it because I have bought her lipsticks and tried her foundation. But I guess it was at the time the hype around the brand. I didn’t really find the brand really interesting and attractive but I guess cause it wasnt my taste. And up to now I still don’t find the brand interesting.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics, like parabens or sulfates?
16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
17. Do you like trying new skin care products or do you keep a certain routine?
Yes I do, I am constantly buying new skin products. Just because my skin hardly breaks out and it can take anything so I get the fun out of buying any product I want.
18. Favourite bath and body brand?
Delectable by cake beauty, this is my favorite bath brand right now.
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
It would be Anastasia Beverly Hills.
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Not to sure.
21. Which celebrity always have great makeup?
I would say I love Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian.
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
23. Favourite beauty gurus:
I admire Peakmill, Koleen Diaz, Anaya Roderick.
24. Do you like multi-functional products like lip and cheek stains?
Nope, I do not.
25. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No, I belive not.
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
None, especially if I have my natural hair out and its up. My hair texture does not need hair products in it everyday.
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
I do either or, not to picky what comes first.
29. Would you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I have, currently half way done an Cosmetic make up program in college.
30. What do you love about makeup?
How creative you can be with it, knowing there is no right and wrong way to do something you can explore with it.
I Tag next: Autumnwhewell, Phoenixslife, Makeupandbody, beautywithalice. Have Fun!