Hey little black dress fashionistas!, I am back with another post. I am so proud I am getting back to fully blogging and making time. Christmas is just around the corner and is fast approaching and I am feeling that festive mood, I am getting into making a lot of blog posts on Christmas. Well I said why not on a few of my favourite Christmas songs. If I had to make a Christmas playlist this is what it would look like:
- Aly & AJ – Greatest Time Of Year
- Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You
- Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me
- Natasha Bedingfield- Shake up christmas
- Pentatonix – Hallelujah
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra – Christmas Canon
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra – Christmas Eve
- Faith Hill- Where are you christmas?
- Wham! – Last Christmas
- Josh Groban – Believe
- Meghan Trainor – I’ll be home
- Pentatonix – That’s Christmas to me
- Destiny Child – 8 Days of Christmas
So this is just a quick list of the few christmas songs I like, there is more but of course I am not going to make a long list. What are your favorite christmas songs that get you in the mood? Comment & Like!
Hope you enjoyed!