Hello everyone, and welcome back to another blog post! It’s crazy it’s the last day of 2018. It went by so fast I feel like it just zipped through, this year was a bitter-sweet year for me to be honest I can’t complain. Everything that happened made me better or just made me stronger, I am now so ready to bring in the new year and make new memories with my family. I am also excited to see what 2019 has in store for me I hope its more sweet than bitter.
A lot has happened to me in one year, a whole lot of emotions but of course am not going to get into everything. Here are my highlights of my year!
- My oldest daughter starting her last year of kindergarten – This was really emotionally for me because she is just not a baby anymore.
- Finding out I was Pregnant – Of course because this was the biggest surprise!
- The birth of my second daughter – This was of course the biggest, five whole years later another daughter. I will never of course forget those precious moments I experienced.
- Seeing my husband go back to school – This was a huge moment for me because he finally found what he loves doing and he took a huge leap and went back. Especially in an odd time because I was pregnant that moment and he is doing it all while being a father.
- Starting my blog – This was a total unexpected experience for me, from leaving a job I somewhat hated and one day picking up my laptop and finally starting a blog that I always wanted to do but I always procrastinated. But it just wasn’t the time and that day I picked up my laptop and did it was the right time.
I can’t not wait to embrace 2019 and see what it has in store, its crazy how the days are just flying by so fast. Now everyday we just have to soak in every last-minute before it just flashes before our eyes. 2018 has gone too fast for me but I would like to see what my next chapter holds, what is one of your biggest 2018 moments? Remember to like & comment I always love to hear from you all! Thanks for reading!