Good morning everyone, I hope your morning is going well! Mine is full of lack of sleep but I must blog, I am so happy that I still managed to organise my blogging and put this post up. I am full on in the Christmas spirit that my last post I put up my favourite Christmas playlist that I decided to make a list of all my kids favourite songs (at least the ones I play for them). So here is the list of 10!
- Alvin and the chipmunks – Jingle Bells
- Alvin & the chipmucks – The Twelve days of Christmas
- Glee – We need a little Christmas
- Disney – Santa Claus is coming to town
- The Jackson Five – I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- Mikey Mouse – Twelve days of Christmas
- Frosty the snowman
- Jolly old st Nicholas
- Traditional- Up on the housetop
- Gayla Peevey – I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
That is all for my top 10 Christmas songs for my kids Christmas playlist! Remember to like & comment I love hearing from you all, let me know what is your favourite somewhat kids Christmas song you enjoy over the holidays or at least what are you all listening to these days? Hope the rest of your Monday goes great!