Hey everyone, welcome back. I hope you all are well and is coping with this virus. I know these times are hard especially for being indoors for long periods of days. It can be also hard for parents finding ways to keep up with their kids, finding things for them to do and keep them busy. And also finding things for you to do. For today’s post I will list things you can do to pass time during this isolation. Finally lets get into the list!
- Spring Clean
- Organize your closet
- Organize your kids closet
- Clean up your beauty desk/makeup
- Disinfect areas in your home
- Arts/Crafts with your kids
- Declutter your purse
- Create storage boxes
- Reading/Rereading a great book
- Get into an hobby you love
- Organize Nail Polishes
- Toss out clothes your no longer wearing
- Plan a list of new things to cook
- If your a mom look up toddler sensory activities
- Use a day to focus on self care
- Start a workout plan (Kids can get involved too!)
- Do a month or seven day challenge
- Work on a project you’ve always wanted to do/learn (mine is sewing)
- Give somewhere in your house a makeover ( it can be a space you don’t like and always wanted to fix)
Above all, There is the list of ideas you can do while doing isolation to pass time of staying home. A lot of these are ideas to get organized and declutter and clean up. I hope this list helps or least somewhat helps. For the reason, I know that during these days it’s hard to pass time. I myself is trying to find ways to cope and especially cope with kids and trying to always keep them busy. This time gives us a way to organize and do things we always wanted to get to but never did.
Like, Share and Follow
Thanks for reading today’s post. Furthermore, I will be uploading another post tomorrow after 12pm EST standard time. And if you haven’t read my last post please check out the list of my latest posts.
- May|LANEIGE Lip Mask
- April Monthly Wrap Up
- Mario Badescu : Enzyme Cleansing Gel
- Sephora Unboxing
- My daily routine during isolation
Subscribe to our newsletter!