Good morning everyone, hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend and start to the new year! This past week I must say has been the hardest since I’ve been sick, like what a “great” start to my new year. I have been on social media since my main focus has been getting better. I have been so busy and getting rested that I totally forgot the 5th was my blog one year anniversary! I can’t believe it’s been one whole year I’ve been blogging, it has gone by so fast. I literally remember getting up one morning and picking up my laptop and just started a blog, and I don’t regret it one bit to be honest.
I am so proud of myself that I stuck to it and kept going for a whole year (minus half of 9 months) . I am so happy I reached 100 followers before my one year mark! It has not been a easy blog year for me but I am still learning, I hope this year two I make more accomplishments and achieve my goal with my blog. I can’t wait to see where I go at the end of the year but I hope I complete my goal, and hopefully I master what I am struggling with, considering my blog. But hopefully there will be many more anniversaries to come! Thanks to everyone for coming along on this journey and I hope you stick by my side, remember to comment and like! I always love to hear from you.
Good morning everyone, and welcome back to another blog post! I cant believe it is January 1st the first day in the year. I am excited to embrace this year and create new memories and be open to what this year has in-store for me. I really want to embrace this year with positive thoughts and energy, and leave everything in 2018. I really want to this year set 2019 goals for myself and stick by them, I want to try and be positive and higher self esteem for myself. Last year has been a bitter sweet year, with my peak being the birth of my daughter I have been dealing with having to accept my new body and roll with it. So my goals this year are …
- Be Positive- This year I want to have an complete positive attitude and outlook. No matter what brings, I want to try and see things in an positive aspect no matter what it is even with all the changes I am going through.
- Exercise – This would have to be my most toughest goal for 2019, I am not into exercising and never have been. To be complete honest with you growing up I had to perfect body and never needed to exercise but with having my second daughter I have came to terms with having to push myself to exercise and get back in shape.
- Financial planning – I have already technically been doing this but I want to do better. This year I want to be completely organized when do my financial planning and have a better savings. I want to stick to this so by 2020 I am still doing and not falling off of my plan.
- Grow My Blog – This one is exciting for me I must say, I haven’t reached a year with my blog but I already gained over 100 followers which I am so proud of. But I haven’t reached where I want to be when considering my blogging, I am doing well with followers but weak and other areas. This year I want my blog to be more successful and make a bigger better peak. I am proud of where I have reached and came considering me starting in February, but also due to be being pregnant and practically having to stop blogging and fell behind I want to make a huge comeback in the blogging community.
- New Me – This is a weird one I know like what does “a new me” really mean? Well this year I want to improve myself in all ways and aspects. Mentally, physically and emotionally I want to look back at last year and be happy of where I am this year and think I am so proud of me. I feel like I suffer with anxiety and I want to honestly work on that and I feel like I want to make a start and work with wants up here *the mind*.
Well there you have it! My five goals for 2019, I also hope this year you all engage with me more. I honestly love hearing from you all and hearing what you have to say. What are some of your goals for 2019? Also is there any thing I’ve listed you can relate on? Thanks for reading hope the start to your year so far is good!
“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
“Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.”
“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.”
Yves Saint Laurent
“Fashions fade, style is eternal.”
“To me, clothing is a form of self-expression – there are hints about who you are in what you wear.”
“One is never overdressed or under dressed with a little black dress.”
A little motivation and positive vibes for the new year, I love a great quote in the morning.
Good morning everyone! And welcome to another blog post. I am excited because today I can finally get two blog posts out for this week, I finally have settled on a schedule I can work with to get back to being consistent. For today’s post I decided to do a post on make up application, tomorrow is finally Christmas and its the best time to put out a make up post. From since having my blog I get questions on make up and lash application, I’ve also get tons of questions away from my blog. I decided to do a post make up application step by step for those who would like ideas on the application process.
- Skin Perpetration – If its one thing I had learn while I was studying to become an esthetican it was that our face is the base to any make up application. So if you want a smooth glowing make up application it starts with the face. Another great thing to learn is that every girl wants that perfect application but if you suffer from skin issues example severe oily skin, breakouts, pimples, dry skin and dont treat these issues and cover it up I am letting you know it wont help. Everything underneath needs to be treated first before covering it up, if its not then you wont get the perfect foundation you need for putting on a great application.
- Products made for you! – One big mistake I noticed a lot of girls and older women do that hey I even have done is buy products not for you. Now to get a great application you also have to get the products your skin needs and to also make your application last longer. Your probably wondering ” But how do I know what my skin needs?” well we would need to analyse our skin and get to know it. But there is a difference between “Skin Type” and “Skin Condition”, everyone has a skin type but not everyone has a skin condition. The difference between skin type and condition is conditions can be dehydration, dryness, sun damage, hyper pigmentation ,wrinkles and acne. Which skin types are normal, dry, oily, combination and sensitive. When we start getting to know what our skin needs and is lacking we will then have a better understanding of what make up and skin care to buy.
- The Right Products – Okay! So you studied your skin, next would be buying the right skin products and make up for your skin. We all love recommending the next best product that came out but do we ever ask our self “Wait! is it for my skin!?” and then we wondering why our foundation is turning orange or why this foundation is making your skin oily. The next step would be to buy the right skincare and picking out the right products either it be Sephora or MAC.
- Products – When buying the right products it serves good to your skin when you either a make up lover (like myself) or occasionally wear make up. Buying the right foundation, primer, setting powder and moisturiser make a big deal when its made for your skin it makes your application come out flawless and lasting so much longer. Also a bonus to doing this is one your skin will love you and second your skin will less break out give problems because your using products that is helping your skin while getting to wear as much make up as you would like.
Using these four tools will help you with your make up application process, when applying anything over your skin you want the base to be looking great for whatever that goes on top to look great. Look at everything like this, if you have a lot of acne or dry patches and old skin cells on your skin and you dont properly wash you face or prep it for make up and just apply your make up will come out uneven and looking dull and wouldn’t last that long. You 100% want to remember to always have a perpetration before anything, your skin will start to allow improvements. I hope all this info helps, I will soon make a second half to this post on the actually make up application process. Remember to like & comment I always love to hear from you all. Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a great rest of your day!
Hello everyone, and welcome back to another blog post! It’s crazy it’s the last day of 2018. It went by so fast I feel like it just zipped through, this year was a bitter-sweet year for me to be honest I can’t complain. Everything that happened made me better or just made me stronger, I am now so ready to bring in the new year and make new memories with my family. I am also excited to see what 2019 has in store for me I hope its more sweet than bitter.
A lot has happened to me in one year, a whole lot of emotions but of course am not going to get into everything. Here are my highlights of my year!
- My oldest daughter starting her last year of kindergarten – This was really emotionally for me because she is just not a baby anymore.
- Finding out I was Pregnant – Of course because this was the biggest surprise!
- The birth of my second daughter – This was of course the biggest, five whole years later another daughter. I will never of course forget those precious moments I experienced.
- Seeing my husband go back to school – This was a huge moment for me because he finally found what he loves doing and he took a huge leap and went back. Especially in an odd time because I was pregnant that moment and he is doing it all while being a father.
- Starting my blog – This was a total unexpected experience for me, from leaving a job I somewhat hated and one day picking up my laptop and finally starting a blog that I always wanted to do but I always procrastinated. But it just wasn’t the time and that day I picked up my laptop and did it was the right time.
I can’t not wait to embrace 2019 and see what it has in store, its crazy how the days are just flying by so fast. Now everyday we just have to soak in every last-minute before it just flashes before our eyes. 2018 has gone too fast for me but I would like to see what my next chapter holds, what is one of your biggest 2018 moments? Remember to like & comment I always love to hear from you all! Thanks for reading!