Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post ! Happy Monday I hope you’re Monday morning is going well so far. Mine of course and full of sleep deprivation as always but got to keep the blogs going, I am doing so well keeping up this schedule. I knew the more I keep up my blogging the sooner or later I’d find a posting schedule.
For today’s blog post is beauty related, let’s talk about the best beauty advice I’d received or even given. To be honest I somewhat remember some advice but this is a broad subject but I’d do my best. This is all the advice I have been given…
- Keep a clean face before applying make up! Wash you face – This removes all dirt and pollution from your face so you can have a fresh face before applying make up. And it also helps your make up apply better !
- Match your foundation from your neck not your hand – This is such an great advice I received in college in my make up program, your neck is actually the closet tone to your face NOT your hand.
- Don’t leave your make up brushes in the bathroom – I mean how many of us wash our brushes and lay it down and sometimes don’t think to actually put it somewhere to dry? I know I’ve done it. Your going to want to lay your brushes near a window or dry clean area, when leaving it in the bathroom your brushes is actually picking up a lot of bathroom particles in the air and then this get applied to your face !
- Keep your makeup brushes clean frequently – This one is a hard one for me but yes the best thing to to constantly keep up with keeping your brushes clean. A clean brushes equals a clean pimple free face.
- Not everyone needs to contour their nose ! And contour the sides NOT the tip of the nose ! – I know this one is going to be a hard one for a lot but yeah not all nose shapes need to be contoured, this is one of the best tips I’ve received in college. We all have different shapes so why do they all need to be contoured the same?
Now for the makeup advice I have given or most likely would have given to someone …
- Take care of you skin first then makeup – Taking care of your face first helps achieve the best make up application and also helps keep your skin healthy.
- Apply mascara to your lashes not your false – This is a trick I actually came up with (in lash post), applying mascara first helps your false blend in well with your natural lash and also maximises your false lash life span.
- Applying caster oil or Vaseline at night to lashes or brows help them grow – Yup, its true ! These two products help moisturise your lashes and brows and when applied often your lashes and brows grow quit a bit.
- Brushing your brows often stimulates your brows to grow – This practice helps stimulate the root and when done often this allows growth, am one to say it has worked for me.
- Have a separate towel for your face to dont use your “body” towel – This I actually never thought of, but if using the same towel for everywhere on your body and then used to wipe your face this can actually cause acne and pimples etc.
I hope some of these advice was helpful in some way, I am so sorry on late posting. I have been so busy this morning, I do now have a consistent posting schedule which are Mondays and Wednesdays. I will always post these days unless I got an extra blog post but I would let you know. Thanks for reading I hope you all have a great Monday !