“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
“Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.”
“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.”
Yves Saint Laurent
“Fashions fade, style is eternal.”
“To me, clothing is a form of self-expression – there are hints about who you are in what you wear.”
“One is never overdressed or under dressed with a little black dress.”
A little motivation and positive vibes for the new year, I love a great quote in the morning.
Hello everyone, and welcome back to another blog post! It’s crazy it’s the last day of 2018. It went by so fast I feel like it just zipped through, this year was a bitter-sweet year for me to be honest I can’t complain. Everything that happened made me better or just made me stronger, I am now so ready to bring in the new year and make new memories with my family. I am also excited to see what 2019 has in store for me I hope its more sweet than bitter.
A lot has happened to me in one year, a whole lot of emotions but of course am not going to get into everything. Here are my highlights of my year!
- My oldest daughter starting her last year of kindergarten – This was really emotionally for me because she is just not a baby anymore.
- Finding out I was Pregnant – Of course because this was the biggest surprise!
- The birth of my second daughter – This was of course the biggest, five whole years later another daughter. I will never of course forget those precious moments I experienced.
- Seeing my husband go back to school – This was a huge moment for me because he finally found what he loves doing and he took a huge leap and went back. Especially in an odd time because I was pregnant that moment and he is doing it all while being a father.
- Starting my blog – This was a total unexpected experience for me, from leaving a job I somewhat hated and one day picking up my laptop and finally starting a blog that I always wanted to do but I always procrastinated. But it just wasn’t the time and that day I picked up my laptop and did it was the right time.
I can’t not wait to embrace 2019 and see what it has in store, its crazy how the days are just flying by so fast. Now everyday we just have to soak in every last-minute before it just flashes before our eyes. 2018 has gone too fast for me but I would like to see what my next chapter holds, what is one of your biggest 2018 moments? Remember to like & comment I always love to hear from you all! Thanks for reading!
Hey little black dress fashionistas!, I am back with another post. I am so proud I am getting back to fully blogging and making time. Christmas is just around the corner and is fast approaching and I am feeling that festive mood, I am getting into making a lot of blog posts on Christmas. Well I said why not on a few of my favourite Christmas songs. If I had to make a Christmas playlist this is what it would look like:
- Aly & AJ – Greatest Time Of Year
- Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You
- Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me
- Natasha Bedingfield- Shake up christmas
- Pentatonix – Hallelujah
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra – Christmas Canon
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra – Christmas Eve
- Faith Hill- Where are you christmas?
- Wham! – Last Christmas
- Josh Groban – Believe
- Meghan Trainor – I’ll be home
- Pentatonix – That’s Christmas to me
- Destiny Child – 8 Days of Christmas
So this is just a quick list of the few christmas songs I like, there is more but of course I am not going to make a long list. What are your favorite christmas songs that get you in the mood? Comment & Like!
Hope you enjoyed!
Good morning little black dress fashionistas! It occurred to me I honestly don’t know why I always greet with that saying my posts are not always about fashion but I’ve been saying it so we going to just roll with it. Anyways I am back with another post! (more…)
Good morning little black dress fashionistas! For an actually first in a while I have a morning post, slowly but surely I am getting to somewhat of a handle on juggling a newborn a 5-year-old and getting back to my blogging. (more…)