Good afternoon everyone, and welcome back to my blog! I am back with another blog post, this is one I’ve been really wanting to do for a while now. I actually have got this requested and I waited awhile because I wanted to do this one in more detail and depth from my last lashes post but I do not want to wait out any longer.
Now am going to let you know and be honest, I was never a lash pro that’s for sure. There was an actually time where I did not wear lashes at all and when I started I thought it was the most weirdest feeling ever! I was really bad at trying to attempt to put them on I actually gave up, until I practiced and practiced and found a way that worked for me. So this way might work for a lot or might not work for you at all and that’s okay. You just need to practice and find ways that work for you.
- Stretch my lashes – So first I stretch my natural lashes out with mascara. I grab my most favourite mascara and I put about two thin coats of mascara on. This brings out my natural lashes and also helps me hide my eyelash glue.
- Apply lash glue to lashes – So next you’re going to want to apply your glue to your false lashes. Make sure you apply a thin good coat across. I am also going to make a disclaimer if your lashes are too long and don’t of your eyes, your going to cut the end of your lashes and measure NEVER cut the beginning you will screw up your lashes. Then let dry for a few seconds.
- This next step is important because it’s how I get my lashes on of course. Next you’re going to grab the sides or lash part of your lashes and bring them over the root of where your lashes grow out from and hover them over and measure and make sure it all lines up perfectly. Then gently rest false lashes at the root of where your natural lash root is and bring down and use your finger and tap across to get it to fully stay.
- Brush out – So this is my next trick to make my natural lash and false to intertwine. I take my eyebrow brush and gently brush the false up and loosen them up so that they intertwine with my natural, this allow them to look natural and to stay put. I never apply mascara after because this allows my false to have a longer life span and also my last step plays that role already which is why I cut out the step of applying mascara on my false.
And that is my secret to applying my lashes, I always get asked a lot how I get them perfectly on. This honestly shocks me because am no expert and also remind me of the time I struggled to even apply them, but I can honestly say that practice does make perfect. Hopefully I hope my tips are handy and I could help someone. If any of you would like any more posts on anything in detail I am happy to do it! Remember to like & comment I always love hearing from you all.
“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
“Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.”
“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.”
Yves Saint Laurent
“Fashions fade, style is eternal.”
“To me, clothing is a form of self-expression – there are hints about who you are in what you wear.”
“One is never overdressed or under dressed with a little black dress.”
A little motivation and positive vibes for the new year, I love a great quote in the morning.
Good morning everyone! And welcome to another blog post. I am excited because today I can finally get two blog posts out for this week, I finally have settled on a schedule I can work with to get back to being consistent. For today’s post I decided to do a post on make up application, tomorrow is finally Christmas and its the best time to put out a make up post. From since having my blog I get questions on make up and lash application, I’ve also get tons of questions away from my blog. I decided to do a post make up application step by step for those who would like ideas on the application process.
- Skin Perpetration – If its one thing I had learn while I was studying to become an esthetican it was that our face is the base to any make up application. So if you want a smooth glowing make up application it starts with the face. Another great thing to learn is that every girl wants that perfect application but if you suffer from skin issues example severe oily skin, breakouts, pimples, dry skin and dont treat these issues and cover it up I am letting you know it wont help. Everything underneath needs to be treated first before covering it up, if its not then you wont get the perfect foundation you need for putting on a great application.
- Products made for you! – One big mistake I noticed a lot of girls and older women do that hey I even have done is buy products not for you. Now to get a great application you also have to get the products your skin needs and to also make your application last longer. Your probably wondering ” But how do I know what my skin needs?” well we would need to analyse our skin and get to know it. But there is a difference between “Skin Type” and “Skin Condition”, everyone has a skin type but not everyone has a skin condition. The difference between skin type and condition is conditions can be dehydration, dryness, sun damage, hyper pigmentation ,wrinkles and acne. Which skin types are normal, dry, oily, combination and sensitive. When we start getting to know what our skin needs and is lacking we will then have a better understanding of what make up and skin care to buy.
- The Right Products – Okay! So you studied your skin, next would be buying the right skin products and make up for your skin. We all love recommending the next best product that came out but do we ever ask our self “Wait! is it for my skin!?” and then we wondering why our foundation is turning orange or why this foundation is making your skin oily. The next step would be to buy the right skincare and picking out the right products either it be Sephora or MAC.
- Products – When buying the right products it serves good to your skin when you either a make up lover (like myself) or occasionally wear make up. Buying the right foundation, primer, setting powder and moisturiser make a big deal when its made for your skin it makes your application come out flawless and lasting so much longer. Also a bonus to doing this is one your skin will love you and second your skin will less break out give problems because your using products that is helping your skin while getting to wear as much make up as you would like.
Using these four tools will help you with your make up application process, when applying anything over your skin you want the base to be looking great for whatever that goes on top to look great. Look at everything like this, if you have a lot of acne or dry patches and old skin cells on your skin and you dont properly wash you face or prep it for make up and just apply your make up will come out uneven and looking dull and wouldn’t last that long. You 100% want to remember to always have a perpetration before anything, your skin will start to allow improvements. I hope all this info helps, I will soon make a second half to this post on the actually make up application process. Remember to like & comment I always love to hear from you all. Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a great rest of your day!
Hey little black dress fashionistas!, I am here with another post that is kind of long overdue I haven’t posted make up in like forever! I am here with another December related post, I love posting these posts around this time of the year gets me in the whole Christmas mood am I the only one? (more…)
Good morning little black dress fashionistas!, it is finally Friday ..I feel like it has been a long but yet short week for me. I feel like it was just filled with so much emotions for me, a lot of emotional feelings and the only thing that keeps me sane is god and my blogging.