“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
“Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.”
“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.”
Yves Saint Laurent
“Fashions fade, style is eternal.”
“To me, clothing is a form of self-expression – there are hints about who you are in what you wear.”
“One is never overdressed or under dressed with a little black dress.”
A little motivation and positive vibes for the new year, I love a great quote in the morning.
Hello everyone, and welcome back to another blog post! It’s crazy it’s the last day of 2018. It went by so fast I feel like it just zipped through, this year was a bitter-sweet year for me to be honest I can’t complain. Everything that happened made me better or just made me stronger, I am now so ready to bring in the new year and make new memories with my family. I am also excited to see what 2019 has in store for me I hope its more sweet than bitter.
A lot has happened to me in one year, a whole lot of emotions but of course am not going to get into everything. Here are my highlights of my year!
- My oldest daughter starting her last year of kindergarten – This was really emotionally for me because she is just not a baby anymore.
- Finding out I was Pregnant – Of course because this was the biggest surprise!
- The birth of my second daughter – This was of course the biggest, five whole years later another daughter. I will never of course forget those precious moments I experienced.
- Seeing my husband go back to school – This was a huge moment for me because he finally found what he loves doing and he took a huge leap and went back. Especially in an odd time because I was pregnant that moment and he is doing it all while being a father.
- Starting my blog – This was a total unexpected experience for me, from leaving a job I somewhat hated and one day picking up my laptop and finally starting a blog that I always wanted to do but I always procrastinated. But it just wasn’t the time and that day I picked up my laptop and did it was the right time.
I can’t not wait to embrace 2019 and see what it has in store, its crazy how the days are just flying by so fast. Now everyday we just have to soak in every last-minute before it just flashes before our eyes. 2018 has gone too fast for me but I would like to see what my next chapter holds, what is one of your biggest 2018 moments? Remember to like & comment I always love to hear from you all! Thanks for reading!
Good morning everyone, I hope your morning is going well! Mine is full of lack of sleep but I must blog, I am so happy that I still managed to organise my blogging and put this post up. I am full on in the Christmas spirit that my last post I put up my favourite Christmas playlist that I decided to make a list of all my kids favourite songs (at least the ones I play for them). So here is the list of 10!
- Alvin and the chipmunks – Jingle Bells
- Alvin & the chipmucks – The Twelve days of Christmas
- Glee – We need a little Christmas
- Disney – Santa Claus is coming to town
- The Jackson Five – I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- Mikey Mouse – Twelve days of Christmas
- Frosty the snowman
- Jolly old st Nicholas
- Traditional- Up on the housetop
- Gayla Peevey – I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
That is all for my top 10 Christmas songs for my kids Christmas playlist! Remember to like & comment I love hearing from you all, let me know what is your favourite somewhat kids Christmas song you enjoy over the holidays or at least what are you all listening to these days? Hope the rest of your Monday goes great!
Good morning everyone, happy Tuesday! I can’t believe we’re this far into December already I feel like everyday has gone by so quick. The 11th has approached So quickly already it’s insane, I have been so busy and sleep deprived that I literally forgot it was my birthday my husband told me happy birthday after 12am and I couldn’t believe I forgot my own birthday.
Anyways a happy 26th birthday to me! I literally remember last year birthday a whole year ago on my 25th. Me at home not knowing what I wanted to do career wise feeling lost and me also praying and hoping for a baby. My husband supporting me still and helping me through everything even surprising me and bring home this cake. And wow now a whole year later! Life is really full of surprises, and it’s crazy what we all can do in one whole year. I found what I love and finally decided to do blogging and hopefully soon turn it into a full blown job and I just had my baby and I found joy in being at home with my kids and doing what I love. When I think back to a year ago I am so proud of me, and to be honest I did it all by accident. I went after what I love and I kept going and of course I couldn’t have done it without my husband. He pushed me to do my blogging and kept the faith and supported me through all our difficult times. And all I can say is here to another year and bring on 27! Let’s see what a whole another year can bring I am ready! And after having two kids I must say 26 couldn’t look any better. Thanks for reading remember to comment and like I love hearing from you all.
Good afternoon little black dress fashionistas! I am back with another blog post, been feeling fashion inspired lately as we approach fall. I was not much a fall lover but I notice the more now it’s becoming one of my favorite seasons especially for fashion. (more…)